The modernist building of the Four Domes Pavilion was built in 1912 according to the design of the distinguished architect Hanz Poelzig. It was created for the purposes of the Historical Exhibition organized in Wrocław in 1913. In 2006, when the adjactent Centinnial Hall and areas around it were entered on the UNESCO World Heritage List, the adjacent Pavilion was also included in the representative architectural complex. The rental offer: The Museum offers a roofed courtyatrd in the central part of the building. The monumental and historicizing courtyard creates a large and bright space that will be suitable for larger special events or conferences.