The building, which is now the seat of the Etnographic Museum in Wrocław, wa erected according to the design of the architect Christopher Hackner. Its construction began in 1737, while the finishing and interior design works lasted practically until the Second Silesian War (1744-1745). The residence was used seasonally as a place to rest and entertain guests, it had a huge ballroom and four living rooms. At the beginning of XXth century it housed Registry Office. The rental offer: The Museum offers a representative Baroque Room with exit to the garden, which is perfect for organizing various types of banqets, conferences, but also a civil wedding.