Wrocław University of Science and Technology Congress Centre is located at the main campus of the University, near the Grunwaldzki Square – one of the city’s major transport nodes and an important commercial site. It has direct, easily accessible connections with the historic part of city
Infrastructure: a fully equipped multimedia facility, including multimedia projectors, sound system, variable lighting system, Wi-Fi.
The Congress Centre is a perfect site for
Congress Hall - area of over 700 square metres (620 seats) – one of the largest halls of its kind in Wrocław and the region. Can be
- one hall with 620 seats (700 m2)
- one hall with 460 seats, L-shape arrangement (532,4 m2)
- one hall with 320 seats (335 m2)
- one hall with 300 seats (365 m2)
- two halls with 160 seats each (2 x 167 m2)
- three conference rooms with 45 seats (school-style arrangement) or 90 seats (theatre-style arrangement) each (3x40 m2)
The Congress Hall is made available together with the exhibition area - right and left foyer, mezzanine - suitable for catering (coffee breaks, lunches, banquets), accompanying exhibitions, poster sessions and press conferences
It is possible to rent the area of the main hall on the ground floor (up to 125 m2), to arrange the reception, display system, promotional sites or to arrange there a poster session.
Wrocław University of Technology Conference Office is not only renting the conference spaces, but provides a comprehensive technical support for any type of large event.
More info: http://biznes.pwr.edu.pl/en/conference-venue