Regulation of the Council of Ministers on current restrictions was published in the Journal of Laws. The restrictions will take effect on Saturday, May 8th.
NEW RESTRICTIONS – FROM THE 8th MAY TILL THE 5th of JUNE
- From May 8, hotels will make available not more than 50% of rooms in the facility (hotel restaurants - closed until May 14th, meals served only in rooms, wellness & spa zones out of use).
- Restaurant gardens will be opened from May 15th and restaurants will be opened from May 29th, provided that every other table is occupied and the distance between the tables is at least 1.5 meters.
- From 8th to 28th May it will be possible to organize events and meetings for up to 25 people, which take place in the open air or a private apartment of the person organizing the event or meeting. From May 29th to June 5th, it will be possible to organize events and meetings for up to 50 people, which take place outdoors, on the premises, or in a separate gastronomic zone. People vaccinated against COVID-19 are not included in the limit.
- Gyms, fitness clubs, solariums will be opened from May 29th, with a limit of 1 person for 15 sq m.
- Cinemas and theaters: from 15th May only in the open air, with the condition of every second free seat in the audience or 1.5 m between viewers. From May 29th to June 5th, cinemas and theaters also will be opened indoor with 50% occupancy.
- Outdoor sports facilities will be opened to the public from May 15th with a limit of 25% of places.
- From May 29th, swimming pools, water parks, and sports facilities will be opened up to 50% occupancy.
- Nightclubs will be closed until 5th June, except professional sports dance clubs.
Until June 5th, it is not possible to organize trades, congresses, and other events.