A regulation of the Council of Ministers on further restrictions was published in the Journal of Laws on the 12th of February 2021. Hotels will be able to receive guests again, but only up to 50 percent occupancy. The lifting of the restrictions is conditional and is to apply for the next two weeks.
NEW RESTRICTIONS – FROM THE 12th TILL THE 28th of FEBRUARY
- Conditionally implemented for two weeks.
- The sanitary regime is still in force.
- Hotels - available to everyone while maintaining the sanitary regime (50% of available rooms, meals served in rooms. Hotel restaurants - closed).
- Cinemas, theaters, operas and concert halls reopened - a maximum of 50% of the seats may be occupied during cultural events. Masks are obligatory. Prohibition of consumption.
- Open swimming pools. ATTENTION! The aqua parks will still be closed.
- Open ski slopes.
- Open outdoor fields, courts, etc. - amateur outdoor sport is reopened.
- Gyms still closed.
- Restaurants - as before - will be able to provide take-out and delivery meals.