The meeting of Chapter Program Polish Congress Ambassadors took place on 18th of June 2021, which was the second year in an online form. During the meeting in two-stage voting, it was decided to award titles to selected program laureates. Finally, 9 Polish Congress Ambassadors were elected:
- dr inż. Piotr Bielaczyc, BOSMAL Automotive Research and Development Institute Ltd (Bielsko-Biała)
- dr hab. inż. Krzysztof Burnecki, Faculty of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Wrocław University of Science and Technology (Wrocław)
- dr hab. Andrzej Chmielewski, Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology (Warszawa)
- dr n. med. Barbara Jasiewicz, Department of Orthopedics, Clinic of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Jagiellonian University Medical College (Zakopane)
- zw. dr hab. n. med. Marek Jóźwiak, Clinic of Pediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology (Poznań)
- dr hab. Wojciech Kujawsk, Faculty of Chemistry, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Toruń)
- dr hab. Agnieszka Merkisz-Guranowska, executive of Institute of Transport, Faculty of Civil and Transport Engineering, Poznan University of Technology (Poznań)
- dr hab. n. med. Maria Mielnik-Błaszczak, Department of Dental Clinical enter Medical University of Lublin (Lublin)
- dr Anna Wałek, exseutive of The Library of Gdańsk University of Technology (Gdanśk)
The candidacy of the Ambassador of Wrocław Congresses, dr hab. inż. Krzysztof Burnecki was prepared by the Convention Bureau - Wrocław. We are glad that despite such the difficult year 2020 for the entire MICE industry, another person from the ranks of the Ambassadors of Wrocław Congresses received the highest, nationwide title. This will certainly translate into acquiring new conference and congress events for Wrocław for the coming years.
The official presentation of the statuette and title is planned during the Gala of Polish Congress Ambassadors in Gdynia within the autumn or winter period.
Congratulations to dr hab. inż. Krzysztof Burnecki and we wish further successes.