The first AC by Marriott Hotel in Poland was opened in August 2017. In a renovated 1875 tenement house, the AC Hotel by Marriott offers 91 rooms designed to provide comfort and unique experience. Due to the existing architectural layout, each room is individually decorated. Some of the rooms have magnificent terraces with a place to relax and view the city.
The hotel has its own FUEGO restaurant - modern kitchen with a very large selection of tapas. The restaurant is located in the AC Lounge, which also features an open bar, a library and a breakfast room.
The AC by Marriott Hotel Wrocław has a well-equipped fitness room and a massage parlor. Beside the fitness area there is a large swimming pool measuring 15m x 6m.
The hotel also has 4 conference rooms and a glass patio for events for up to 150 participants.
• 91 modern guest rooms:
• Complimentary high-speed internet, USB ports by bedside
• TVs that let customers connect (flat panel, high definition
interactive program guide, in-room directory, access to Web-based
• Luxurious platform bed (king or two doubles) “floats” above the
floors while exposed closets, thoughtful lighting and integrated
furniture systems promote a careful balance of form and function;
master light-switch bedside
• Integrated work desk and luggage bench
• Sofa or club chair
• Glass-enclosed shower; AC signature amenities, closet with inroom
safe, smartly planned lighting
• The AC Lounge, communal space by day,
hub of social buzz by night – Fuego
Restaurant & Bar
• AC Kitchen, with self-served European fare
• WIFI everywhere
• 4 conference rooms
• The AC Library and Media Salon - business
services and collaborative working space
• The Winery with world class wine selection
• 24-hour fitness centre and swimming pool
• Car park (fee)