The Polish Congress Ambassadors Chapter elected 16 new Ambassadors, who joined a group of 236 members of the Programme.
The Polish Congress Ambassadors Programme is conducted together by Polish Tourism Organisation and Polish Conference and Congress Association, with the regional support of locally operating Ambassador Clubs. Its aim is to honour persons who acquire new congresses for Poland.
As a result of changes introduced this year into the Regulations of the Polish Congress Ambassadors Programme, for the very first time, Polish Congress Patrons were selected. The Congress Patron award is a way of honouring and appreciating the role of sponsors supporting a staged meeting or event.
New Honorary Polish Congress Ambassadors:
1. Izabela Albrycht, Kościuszko Institute
2. Prof. dr hab. Małgorzata Filip, Institute of Pharmacology - Polish Academy of Sciences
3. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Zbigniew Gąsior, Division and Clinic of Cardiology, Medical University of Silesia; 2nd Department of Cardiology, Upper-Silesian Medical Centre in Katowice
4. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Alicja Hubalewska-Dydejczyk, Jagiellonian University Medical College
5. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Sergiusz Jóźwiak, Department of Child Neurology, Medical University of Warsaw
6. Dr hab. Michał Lenartowicz, Józef Piłsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw
7. Prof. dr hab. Krzysztof Makowski, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Historical Studies, Institute of History
8. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Dariusz Matosiuk, Rector for Scientific Affairs, Medical University of Lublin, Department of Synthesis and Chemical Technology of Medicines
9. Dr hab. Jacek Misiurewicz, Warsaw University of Technology, Institute of Electronic Systems
10. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Konrad Rejdak, Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4 in Lublin
11. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Monika Rudzińska, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
12. Prof. dr hab. Kinga Suwińska, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw
13. Prof. dr hab. n. med. Piotr Szopiński, Department of Vascular Surgery, Institute of Haematology and Transfusion Medicine
14. Prof. dr hab. inż. Arkadiusz Wójs, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
15. Dr hab. inż. Robert Wrembel, Poznań University of Technology, Faculty of Computing, Institute of Computing
16. Tomasz Zjawiony, Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice
The 2018 Polish Congress Patrons:
1. The ADAMED Group for supporting the congress of the Polish Society for Vascular Surgery and educational undertakings held as part of partnership with the Society,
2. Fortum Power and Heat Polska Sp. z o.o. for supporting the Open Eyes Economy Summit – an international congress of the economy of values.
More information: https://pot.gov.pl/en/poland-convention/news/new-polish-congress-ambassadors-and-polish-congress-patrons#r
Source: Poland Convention Bureau